What makes Arlingsworth different
Below are just some of the ways that set us apart from the usual breed of solicitor:
- Arlingsworth encourages an open culture which is diverse and which nurtures trust and loyalty amongst all within the firm and with our clients.
- We believe it is important to meet and talk to our clients face to face and we can make arrangements at short notice.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and abide by their Code of Conduct and Client Care Charter.
- We embrace innovative technology and use it in all areas of our work to provide a service that is cost effective and does not compromise confidentiality, empathy and advice.
- Every one of our clients are treated with the same respect and client care whether they be high net worth individuals or otherwise.
What Arlingsworth can provide
Here is how we can help you, whatever your case:
- We aim to give clear and practical advice that meets your needs, providing practical solutions and recognising that we do so in a highly competitive environment.
- With offices in Brighton and London, our solicitors can cover the entire of the South East.
- We can also can visit you at your workplace or home if needed.
- We understand the need for clients to be able to budget for legal fees as they would other costs. We are always transparent in our fees and cost schedules and always discuss fees with our clients in advance so that guidelines can be agreed. In appropriate cases, special billing arrangements may be negotiated.
- Our solicitors also understand the sensitive nature of all the matters we advise on and handle. Everything you say to us and our advice to you will be in total confidence.
Huge praise for Arlingsworth from the husband and I. Very understanding and compassionate; it was an absolute pleasure working with you.Jack Woolf
It really is true – Arlingsworth provided ‘Absolute Service’ as promised. Incredibly satisfied and so happy the case has been finally resolved!Dan Foster
Overall Arlingsworth are 100% perfect in all aspects of their service.Adrian Sutherland