Personal Migration to the UK
Need legal advice now from a lawyer in Brighton or London?
Call email or provide us with a few details of your matter by completing the enquiry box and we will endeavour to reply to you within 48 hours.
London: 0203 358 0058
Brighton: 01273 696 962
- Family reunion applications (for spouses, fiancés, civil partners, bereaved partners, victims of domestic violence, children with parents in the UK, parents of children in the UK and adult dependant relatives).
- Visitor visas (all categories).
- Tier 4 student visas.
- Right of abode.
- Applications on the basis of human rights and humanitarian protection.
- Applications on the basis of long residence and private life.
- Applications for EU nationals and their family members (NB: the EU Settlement Scheme has now closed but certain types of application can be still be made under the scheme depending on the circumstances).
This is a summary of the most frequently requested services and is not an exhaustive list. For more information please Contact Us
Get help from Arlingsworth Solicitors today
Contact Arlingsworth’s immigration solicitors today to find out more about visa application processes, and how we can help. We handle all our cases with care, passion and absolute service and have helped many individuals settle in the UK in recent years. Call us on 01273 696962 or use the button below.
Huge praise for Arlingsworth from the husband and I. Very understanding and compassionate; it was an absolute pleasure working with you.Jack Woolf
It really is true – Arlingsworth provided ‘Absolute Service’ as promised. Incredibly satisfied and so happy the case has been finally resolved!Dan Foster
Overall Arlingsworth are 100% perfect in all aspects of their service.Adrian Sutherland