Personal Migration to the UK
- Family reunion applications (for spouses, fiancés, civil partners, bereaved partners, domestic violence, children with parents in the UK, parents of children in the UK and adult dependant relatives).
- Visitor visas (all categories).
- Tier 4 student visas.
- Asylum, humanitarian protection and human rights applications.
- Discretionary leave.
- Ancestry and right of abode.
- EEA applications (acting for EU citizens and their family members in respect of all application types).
This is a summary of the most frequently requested services and is not an exhaustive list. For more information please Contact Us
Get help from Arlingsworth Solicitors today
Contact Arlingsworth’s immigration solicitors today to find out more about visa application processes, and how we can help. We handle all our cases with care, passion and absolute service and have helped many individuals settle in the UK in recent years. Call us on 01273 696962 or use the button below.
Huge praise for Arlingsworth from the husband and I. Very understanding and compassionate; it was an absolute pleasure working with you.Jack Woolf
It really is true – Arlingsworth provided ‘Absolute Service’ as promised. Incredibly satisfied and so happy the case has been finally resolved!Dan Foster
Overall Arlingsworth are 100% perfect in all aspects of their service.Adrian Sutherland