We are proud of our wholesome, ethically-minded team and are always seeking out new ways to give back to the external causes that touch our hearts. The following are commitments we make to our community:
- Green preservation: we aim to reduce waste from all of our activities by recycling wherever possible and storing as much of our data electronically to reduce the paper consumption used when printing out documents. We recently contributed the growth of trees in order to neutralise our carbon footprint. We work closely with the Woodland Trust and have recently planted trees within Heartwood Forest; one of the largest native woodlands in the South East of England.
- Energy reduction: we are conscious about our energy usage and will never leave electrical equipment on unnecessarily when not in use. We encourage public means of transport for our staff members wherever possible.
- LGBT+: our main office is based in Brighton, the heart of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender culture. We fully advocate LGBT rights and contribute wherever we can towards events and charities that promote a positive message. We are great advocates of the Ditch the Label campaign.
- Limited means: we believe that empowerment of the law should not be restricted by ones income and will always work hard to adhere to the budgets of clients from low-income families. Please contact us for further information.
- Power groups: some things prevail profit-making activities and we believe that it is important for young people and those who have been left disadvantaged to understand and be inspired by the law, which is why we frequently provide complementary learning seminars to schools, charities and other learning groups in our community. We have strong ties with the Mongolian-British Chambers of Commerce and are proud of the relationship that has flourished with them. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us.
- Pro-bono: we think with our heads but also follow our hearts – it is with this that we occasionally work pro-bono with clients who are in significant disposition and require help without the resources available to secure it elsewhere.
Huge praise for Arlingsworth from the husband and I. Very understanding and compassionate; it was an absolute pleasure working with you.Jack Woolf
It really is true – Arlingsworth provided ‘Absolute Service’ as promised. Incredibly satisfied and so happy the case has been finally resolved!Dan Foster
Overall Arlingsworth are 100% perfect in all aspects of their service.Adrian Sutherland